1. British Orchard Nursery has been Rachel's first step into the 'outside world'. The level of care and attention to detail have been phenomenal. Rachel has loved coming tp nursery everyday and wishes that she had nursery even on the weekends! Heartfelt gratitude and thanks to Ms Alina, Ms Merissa and Ms Jackie for creating a 'home' at British Orchard. Neidra Motha (Mother of Rachel)
2. Ashmira started at British Orchard Nursery when she was one and a half years old. As any small child would be she was apprehensive and daunted by her new world filled with new faces, places and sounds. However in a very short time, she warmed up to the place and her intial sadness in leaving her mum turned into a big smile and a daily morning race to kiss and hug her teacher. This is all thanks to the love she had been shown every single day. If you want your child to blossom and find out what keeps them happy and excited about life, British Orchard Nursery is the nursery for you. Cleona Pathak (Mother of Ashmira)
3. We would like to inform you that our son is enjoying his time at the British Orchard Nursery. He is being exposed to different rich themes and well prepared hands on activities that he really enjoys. The British Orchard Nursery is a supportive community focused on giving each student the best education possible at a very early age and his teacher provided our son with just that. We look forward to enrolling his younger brother next year.
Warmest wishes: Mona and SamerHamed.
4. Me and my daughter had a lovely time today at school. Thanks for organizing the event. Felt like a kid myself! Thanks!
jjnjj Shaheena. (Motherof Samaira)
5. It was very nice knowing you, we are very thankful to you for your hard work anddedication put towards our child. He will always cherish his lovely time spentat British Orchard Nursery. Thank-you to all the teachers and assistants.
Saura (Mother of Ali)
6. Involving parents with Arts Days, National Day Celebrations & especially introducing the country and where they come from is a great activity for the children and for us as parents. Thanks for the fabulous idea!
(Parents from FoundationClass)